Here’s what to expect at your child's Annapolis Orthodontics First Look:
• Experience a tour of our office, including our famous AO bee hives!
• Have pictures and x-rays taken of your teeth followed by an evaluation of your teeth, jaws and airway.
• Meet with Dr. Julie to review your pictures and x-rays and talk about what we see.
At Annapolis Orthodontics, we pride ourselves on being as conservative as possible when it comes to early treatment. But
there are a handful of orthodontic problems that are actually much easier treated earlier than later. And some of these can only be
seen on a panoramic x-ray. Some orthodontic problems best detected early are:
• IMPACTED TEETH (teeth erupting in the wrong spot)
• PROLONGED THUMB OR FINGER SUCKING HABIT
• MOUTH BREATHING
• TO NAME A FEW!
Your First Look is 100% Complimentary!
• SNORING • ADD/ADHD • ACID REFLUX • RESTLESS SLEEP • NIGHT TERRORS • BED WETTING • TOOTH GRINDING • MOUTH BREATHING • CHEWING WITH MOUTH OPEN
Schedule A FIRST LOOK today